Last Updated: December 15, 2020
2. The Information We Collect.
A. Personally Identifiable Information.
“Personally Identifiable Information” is information, that either alone or in combination with other information, identifies you. When we combine other information (i.e., information that does not, on its own, identify you), with Personally Identifiable Information, we treat the combined information as Personally Identifiable Information.
B. How We Collect and Use Personally Identifiable Information.
We and our service providers collect the Personally Identifiable Information set forth below in order to provide the requested Services to you, or because we are legally required to do so. If you do not provide the Personally Identifiable Information we request, we may not be able to provide you with the requested Services. The Personally Identifiable Information we and our service providers collect includes but is not limited to:
- Information Required to Complete the Registration Process for Services.
Money Maker Skills may decide to make certain features or services offered within the Services subject to registration requirements. To use those areas of the Money Maker Skills Services (e.g., areas through which you can submit content to the Registration-Based Services), you may be asked to provide certain information about yourself, such as your name, mailing address, e-mail address, username and password. Money Maker Skills may also compile a subscription list to which you could voluntarily submit your name, mailing address and/or email address. We may use your email to inform you of new products, technical information and services, and upcoming events that may be of interest. If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you may opt-out by clicking on and completing the opt-out link provided at the bottom of the applicable email.
- Personally Identifiable Information Collected through Various Forms.
We and our service providers may collect Personally Identifiable Information in a variety of ways, including but not limited to: (i) through use of the Services; (ii) offline, such as when you contact customer service or (iii) from other sources, such as public databases, joint marketing partners, social media platforms (including from people with whom you are friends or otherwise connected) and from other third parties.
- Personally Identifiable Information You Disclose Relating to Others.
C. Information We Automatically Collect through our Services.
We and our service providers collect the following types of information automatically when you use the Services:
- Log Information.
When you use our Services, our servers automatically record information, including your Internet Protocol address (“IP Address”), browser type, referring URLs (e.g., the site you visited before coming to our Services), number of clicks, and how you interact with links on the Services, domain names associated with your internet service provider, pages viewed, and other such information (collectively, “Log File Information”). We may also collect similar information from emails sent to you which then help us track which emails are opened and which links are clicked by recipients. We use Log File Information collected from our implementation of the Services to further our legitimate interests in securing the Services by identifying potential threats and vulnerabilities, and in analyzing the effectiveness of our Services to improve the Services’ function and content.
- Cookies and Similar Technology.
Most browsers provide you with the ability to block, delete, or disable cookies, and your mobile device may allow you to disable transmission of device identifiers. If you choose to reject cookies or block device identifiers, some features of the Services may not be available or some functionality may be limited or unavailable. Please review the help pages of your browser or mobile device for assistance with changing your settings.
We may also collect the physical location of your device by, for example, using satellite, cell phone tower or Wi-Fi signals. We may use your device’s physical location to provide you with personalized location-based services and content. We may also share your device’s physical location, combined with information about what advertisements you view and other information we collect, with our marketing partners to enable them to provide you with more personalized content and to study the effectiveness of advertising campaigns. In some instances, you may be permitted to allow or deny such uses and/or sharing of your device’s location but if you do, we and/or our marketing partners may not be able to provide you with the applicable personalized services and content.
- Other Information.
In addition to the other information outlined in this Section 2.C, we may also collect information that does not reveal your specific identity or does not directly relate to an identifiable individual, such as but not limited to: (i) browser and device information; (ii) App usage data; (iii) demographic information and other information provided by you that does not reveal your specific identity; and (iv) information that has been aggregated in a manner that it no longer reveals your specific identity.
3. How We Use Your Personally Identifiable Information.
A. Use of Personally Identifiable Information.
We and our service providers may use Personally Identifiable Information for our legitimate business interests, including the following:
- to carry out our obligations arising from your membership, or any other contract entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and membership services that you request from us;
- to organize events that you have purchased or registered for, and to provide you with information, and other materials, relating to the content of the event, the speakers, sponsors and other attendees;
- to provide our newsletter and other publications, provided you have given your consent;
- to respond to your questions and provide related membership services;
- to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about events, products or services we feel may interest you, provided you have given your consent;
- to transfer your information as part of a merger or sale of the business;
- to notify you about changes to our membership service; and
- to ensure that content from our Site is presented most effectively for you and your computer.
B. To Whom We Disclose Personally Identifiable Information.
We may disclose your Personally Identifiable Information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers, subcontractors or to any member of our group of companies (including our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and all its subsidiaries) as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
In addition, we may disclose your Personally Identifiable Information to:
- Our Service Providers. We employ service providers to perform tasks on our behalf and to assist us in providing the Services, such as website hosting, data analysis, payment processing, order fulfillment, customer service, information technology and related infrastructure provision, email delivery, and other services.
- Third-Party Vendors. Money Maker Skills uses third-party vendors (such as Google Analytics) to analyze how users use the Money Maker Skills Services. Money Maker Skills may use anonymous and aggregated data collected by Money Maker Skills itself or by such third parties on behalf of Money Maker Skills to track and examine the use of the Money Maker Skills Services, to create statistics and reports for various business purposes, and to aggregate such anonymous data and share it with Money Maker Skills’s advertisers, service providers or business partners in order to offer you potentially desirable products and services; however, such data will not include information that enables such third parties to identify you individually without your information. The Personally Identifiable Information compiled in our registration and subscription databases will not be shared with any marketing firms or other third parties (other than those providing services to Money Maker Skills and that are restricted to using such information on behalf of Money Maker Skills and solely as and to the extent necessary to provide such services to Money Maker Skills) without the express consent of the registrant or subscriber.
Advertising.Money Maker Skills incorporates remarketing by utilizing third party vendors (such as Google) to display content specific advertisements to visitors who have previously visited the Money Maker Skills Services and/or expressed interest in the Money Maker Skills services when such visitors go to other websites that also incorporate similar remarketing tools. Money Maker Skills and other third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies and third-party cookies together to inform, optimize and serve ads based on user’s past visits to the Money Maker Skills Services.
- Remarketing is a way for Money Maker Skills to connect to Money Maker Skills users based upon such users’ past interactions with Money Maker Skills. Third-party vendors (such as Google) may show Money Maker Skills ads on other sites on the Web.
If you choose, you can opt out by turning off cookies in your browser. You can opt-out from being tracked by Google Analytics by downloading and installing Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on for your current web browser, by visiting: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Finally, you may opt out by turning off cookies in the preferences settings in your browser.
Companies Involved in Merger and Acquisition Transactions.In some cases, we may choose to buy or sell assets. In these types of transactions, user data (including Personally Identifiable Information) is typically one of the business assets transferred. Moreover, if Money Maker Skills, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, user data would be one of the assets that is reviewed and transferred or acquired by a third party.
- Law Enforcement, Government Agencies, and Courts. We may disclose Personally Identifiable Information at the request of law enforcement or government agencies or in response to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process to establish, protect, or exercise our legal or other rights or to defend against a legal claim or as otherwise required or allowed by law, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of a customer or any other person. We may also disclose Personally Identifiable Information to investigate or prevent a violation by you of any contractual or other relationship with us or your illegal or harmful activity.
- Search Engines and Other Sites. Search engines and other sites not affiliated with the Money Maker Skills, such as archive.org or google.com, may crawl the Services and make available to the public publicly-available content and postings from the Services.
4. Your Data Subject Rights.
If you provide us with Personally Identifiable Information, you have the right to access, edit, delete, or export (i.e. data portability), or object to or restrict certain categories of Personally Identifiable Information that you have supplied to us by contacting us in accordance with the information provided in Section 10 below. We will promptly review all such requests in accordance with applicable laws.
5. How We Protect Your Information.
The security of your Personally Identifiable Information is important to us and we take reasonable precautions to protect it. However, notwithstanding such precautions, Money Maker Skills assumes no responsibility for the security of the Services or any data transmitted to Money Maker Skills, including, but not limited to, information related to potential employment or applications therefore, or any other matter.
6. Children’s Use of the Services.
The Services are not intended for children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect Personally Identifiable Information from children under age 13. If you are under 13 years old, do not use or provide any information on or through the Service. If we learn we have collected or received Personally Identifiable Information from a child under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any personally identifiable information from or about a child under the age of 13, please email us at support@Money Maker Skills.org.
7. Links to Affiliate, Partner, and other Third Party Websites.
9. Contact Information.
Questions regarding privacy issues should be directed to LegalZoom.com, Inc. 101 N. Brand Blvd. 11th Floor Glendale, CA 91203 ATTN: Counsel or support@Money Maker Skills.org. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to promptly determine and remedy the problem.